STAGE YOUR HOME BEFORE YOU PUT IT ON THE MARKET
Staging your home ranks second only to pricing when it comes to getting showings and getting an offer!
Many sellers make the mistake of investing in staging only after their home has been on the market.
You only have one time to make a good first impression, a very wise person once said, and that “one time” is the day your home goes on the market!
Implementing staging after the fact only makes you look desperate as a seller and misses the opportunity to impress those serious buyers that pass through in the first three weeks of being on the market!
Here are the top 7 tasks to complete before you go live!
· Lawn mowed, walkways edged
· Leaves & all debris removed from front yard at the very least
· Driveways & walkways repaired, replaced, resealed as needed
· Put a fresh coat of paint on shutters, trim, moldings
· Pressure wash the walkways, patios, driveways, siding
· Flower beds cleaned up with fresh mulch; remove excess plantings; prune or remove overgrown shrubs that cover the front of the house or any windows
Looking great on the outside will attract them inside!
Good Luck from Denison Landscaping,Inc. Call us with any staging needs – we are just around the corner AT 301-567-0210!