Website DENISON LANDSCAPING, INC.
Denison Landscaping, Inc. is a full service landscaping company that is family owned and has been in operation for more than 45 years. We serve the Mid-Atlantic in addition to offices in Delaware and Pennsylvania. We currently have an opening for a “Handyman” to work within our Facilities Maintenance Department at our Fort Washington, Maryland location.
Duties will consist of but will not be limited to:
- Perform various types of renovations on properties
- Maintain general upkeep, i.e. painting, assemble furniture, installing appliances, etc.
- Must be able to maintain confidential information
- Pick up materials at local stores for use as needed to complete job assignments
- Maintain a sense of urgency in job completion
- Maintain concise records of purchases, invoices, receipts, etc.
- Obtain and Manage Purchase Orders
- Work as assigned in snow removal
- All other duties as assigned
The qualified candidate will have a minimum of 2 years as a “Handyman”. Must be well organized, timely. Must have a clean driving record and provide the driving record issued by MVA.
Denison offers excellent benefits, 401k and Paid weekly
Please include your contact information when applying – phone number and email address
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER