Website DENISON LANDSCAPING, INC.
Denison Landscaping is a family-owned business in operation for more than 47 years. We have an immediate opening for the “Landscape Production Manager” position in two different locations: Fort Washington, MD & Delmar, DE.
Job summary: The Landscape Production Manager is involved in all aspects of landscape installations and maintenance of such, must be familiar in several areas: installation of landscape, grading, planting, irrigation systems and hardscapes. The Landscape Production Manager will interface with clients, subcontractors, builders, and suppliers.
The job description is as follows but will not be limited to:
- Direct & oversee all site activities and supervision of field personnel as required to successfully complete the project on schedule and within the approved budget.
- Reviews contracts, plans, blueprints, landscape designs, and ability to read/interpret conceptual drawings.
- Ensuring of the proper tools, machines, and material on each job as needed.
- Coordinates the ordering, purchasing, and delivering of materials.
- Assist in daily DOT inspections, making sure crews are leaving the yard meeting all safety standards.
- Communicate with supervisors/builders on a regular basis in an effort to ensure a successful working relationship.
- Required to be involved/accessible for snow removal (if applicable).
- Manages the daily schedule, staffing jobs accordingly.
- Assuring crew members are turning their work tickets in a timely manner.
- Making regular jobsite visits, monitoring performance of crews, and quality of work.
- Inspection of future jobsites to confirm that jobsite is ready for the company to perform scheduled work.
- May assist in various administrative duties such as (tracking, reporting, inventory, time sheets, etc).
- Correctly identifies utility markings and adheres to safe digging regulations.
- Implement and follows disciplinary actions and procedures as needed.
- Reliable transportation.
- Must possess a state issued driver’s license, DOT card is a plus.
- Ability to read construction plans, landscape designs.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Must have general knowledge of the Landscaping industry.
- Punctual and dependable.
- Bilingual (English-Spanish) is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of perennials, shrubs, plant identification, horticulture methods.
- Proficient with using computer systems, maintaining computer logs and data/records.
- Effective interpersonal and work leadership skills, experience in supervision of staff, planning and coordinating work tasks to team members.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen.
- Ability to lift & carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work outdoors and be exposed to all weather conditions.
- Ability to stand & bend for periods of time.
- Monday – Friday, Saturdays as needed during peak seasons.
- Hours at times may vary depending on work demands.
- Salaried position
- Company cellphone/laptop
- Company vehicle for work purposes only.
- Weekly pay (Fridays)
- Health Insurance (Medical, Vision & dental insurance)
- Paid Time Off accrual
- 401 K
- Holiday Pay
- Company vehicle during work hours
DENISON LANDSCAPING IS AN AT WILL EMPLOYER & AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year