Website DENISON LANDSCAPING, INC.
OPENING FOR: FULL TIME “SKILLED COMMERCIAL INSTALL LANDSCAPE LABORERS”
STARTING HOURLY WAGE: (BASED ON EXPERIENCE) OVERTIME AS NEEDED
LOCATION: MORGANTOWN, WEST VIRGINIA
ESTIMATED START DATE: MARCH 1ST – MARCH 15, 2019
Denison Landscaping, Inc. is looking for skilled “Commercial Install Landscape Laborers” to work on a job site located in Morgantown, West Virginia. Based on the planting season/weather this job may end in November. Those determinations would be forthcoming.
Experienced crew members preferred with the ability to operate landscape equipment. Knowledge of Irrigation and plumbing experience is a plus.
Commercial Install Landscape Laborers duties will include the following but are not limited to:
- Planting trees, shrubbery, plants and flowers
- Spreading top soil and mulch
- Grading soil
- Laying sod
- Installing retaining walls, patios and walks
- Ground maintenance: trimming/pruning, lawn mowing, lawn treatment applications, lawn repairs, leaf removal, branches and litter
- Maintaining and repairing automatic irrigation systems, including controllers, valves, various sprinkler head types, drip and bubble irrigation, mainlines and lateral lines
- Operation of various types of equipment (mowers, tractors, skid loaders, numerous hand tools) to complete the above-listed duties
Qualified applicants must be team players, dependable, flexible, hard workers capable of demanding physical work. Must be able to lift/carry up to 50 lbs. climb ladders, bending, digging trenches and holes, pulling wire, lifting block and any other function required to perform stated job to include standing for long periods of time. Applicant must be able to work within all weather conditions.
Applicants will report directly to the assigned job site working with the potential of Monday through Saturday (six days a week) up to 60 hours a week.
Pre-Employment Drug Testing is required – Paid Weekly
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER