Website DENISON LANDSCAPING, INC.
Denison Landscaping is a family owned business that began in 1972 serving the Mid-Atlantic to include offices in Maryland, Delaware and Pittsburgh. We are looking for an experienced “Billing Clerk” for our accounting department in Fort Washington, Md.
Responsibilities Include but will not be limited to:
- Collect all information needed to calculate invoice receivables
- Issue invoices and send them to customers through various channels (email, mail, etc.)
- Review the data input in the accounting system to ensure accuracy of invoices
- Access customer portals for information to prepare billing
- Submit billing through online customer portals
- Report on activity to upper management
- Coordinate with Contracts Manager to ensure contract set up is accurate
- Prepare monthly AIA Invoices
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Experience working with Viewpoint Vista
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work on task independently or with minimal supervision using problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills, both oral and written
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
Excellent Benefits to include Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Holidays, Vacation, etc.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER