Denison Landscaping is a family owned business in operation for more than 47 years. We have an immediate opening for the “Assistant Field Tree Manager” position in our Abby Farms Division, located in Accokeek, MD.
The job description is as follows but will not be limited to:
- Inventory of Field Material.
- Labeling Field Material.
- Directing of planting crews, pruning and digging.
- Taking Soil Samples.
- Fertilizing Field Material.
- Scouting for insects and identify disease issues in field material.
- Completion of digging reports for harvested material.
- Completion of planting reports for new plantings.
- Monitor fields for proper irrigation.
- All other duties as assigned
- Reliable transportation
- Must possess a state issued driver’s license.
- Experience in identifying pests & diseases within the horticulture industry.
- Effective interpersonal & leadership skills, experience in supervision of staff, planning and coordinating work tasks to team members.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen.
- Ability to lift & carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work outdoors and be exposed to all weather conditions.
- Ability to stand & bend for periods of time.
- Mon – Friday (6:30 AM – 4:30 PM)
- Hours at times may vary depending on work demands.
- Saturdays’ are only required by work load or per the request of upper management.
- Salaried position
- Weekly pay (Fridays)
- Health Insurance (Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance)
- Paid time off accrual
- Holiday Pay
- Company vehicle during work hours
DENISON LANDSCAPING IS AN AT WILL EMPLOYER & EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER