Website DENISON LANDSCAPING, INC.
Denison Landscaping, Inc. has an immediate opening for an “Administrative Assistant” in our Accounting Division. The qualified individual will provide support to the manager through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to managing time sensitive detailed material, ability to effectively communicate via phone and or email ensuring all Administrative duties are completed accurately and delivered with a high quality of representation of the department. This position requires a wide degree of flexibility while maintaining accuracy of work and deadlines.
- Handle multiple projects
- Assist in opening/ reconciling / closing of projects
- Maintain multiple logs
- Produce and Distribute correspondence of job files
- Filing, scanning, copying, etc.
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Adherence to company policies, procedures and processes
- Reply to emails, telephone or face to face inquiries
- Contribute to the department effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems – timberline and or viewpoint are highly preferred
- Ability to work independently and operate in a fast-paced environment, Positive attitude and aptitude for change
- Working knowledge of office equipment, such as printers, scanners
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work flow
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- System Data entry
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER