Website DENISON LANDSCAPING, INC.
- Provide excellent customer service to all guests, vendors and walk in customers.
- Manning the register at all times, making sure space is clean and organized.
- Perform cashier duties: handling of cash, credit & check transactions with attention to detail and according to store policies.
- Assist in supporting of opening & closing of store activities, when requested.
- Routinely stocks merchandise and shelves, making sure store is neat.
- Completes all related functions of closing out/balancing the register.
- Taking incoming orders or sales of plant material.
- Reliable transportation
- Focused and organized and have great communication skills
- Basic math skills, ability to accurately handle money and count change.
- Previous experience in a retail setting.
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) is a plus but not required.
- Must pass a drug screen
- Standing for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
- Monday – Friday (7:30 AM – 4:30 PM)
- Peak season (March – Dec) work on Saturdays from 7 AM – 12 PM.
- Weekly pay
- Health Ins (Medical, visual & dental)
- Paid Time off
- 401 K enrollment option
- Holiday Pay
DENISON LANDSCAPING IS AN AT WILL EMPLOYER & EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER