Website DENISON LANDSCAPING, INC.
FULL SERVICE LANDSCAPE COMPANY
Denison Landscaping is a family owned business in operation for more than 47 years. We have an immediate opening for the “Landscape Laborer” position, offered in several states: Pennsylvania, Maryland, West Virginia and Delaware.
Job Summary: Landscape Laborers are to maintain grounds of industrial, commercial, residential or public property. Duties to include but not limited to:
Duties. Assist crew in landscape installation & maintenance, plant/ tree installation and identification, grading, paver installation, segmented retaining wall installation, mowing, trimming, and laying sod. Services included but are not limited to lawn mowing, weeding, lawn treatment applications, and lawn repairs. Installation and maintenance of a wide variety of trees, shrubs, perennials, and annuals. Installation of landscape features, which could also include, fences, patios, walkways, retaining walls, and water features. Install, maintain, and repair automatic irrigation systems including controllers, valves, sprinkler heads, drip lines, mainlines and lateral lines, as assigned. Use of all PPE and all required and assigned safety equipment. Snow removal services. Other duties may be assigned.
- Communicate with Foreman/Assist Foreman & Project Manager
- Wear clean uniform and work boots for each shift
- Maintain equipment cleanliness and use on job site; report equipment malfunction to Foreman
- Operate various equipment: mowers, tractors, skid loaders and numerous hand tools (only if trained or certified)
- Accident reporting (to Foreman)
- Use PPE and all required safety devices and procedures in place
- Follow Company Policy & Procedures
Skills and Educational Requirements:
Must be a hard worker, with a strong work ethic and must be a team player. Landscaping experience or knowledge preferred.
The Laborers position is an hourly position. Laborers may work varying hours, overtime and weekends. Must be willing and able to work overtime as determined by management. During winter month’s individual must be available 24 hours a day for snow removal and sidewalk clean up.
Flexibility and dependability. Reliable transportation. Capability of performing physical work, lift 60+ pounds of material.
- Monday – Friday (6:30 AM – depends on completion of job)
- Saturdays are only required by work load or per the request of Upper Management.
- Weekly pay (Fridays)
- Health Insurance (Medical, Vision & dental insurance)
- Paid Time Off accrual
- 401 K
- Holiday Pay
DENISON LANDSCAPING IS AN AT WILL EMPLOYER & AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER