- Community Donations /Sponsorship donation maximum is $2,500.
- Organizations must submit our online donation request form (see below) to be considered for funding.
- Applications may be submitted at any time. Please note that Denison reviews donation / sponsorships requests twice a year: January and June.
Organizations applying must meet the one of following criteria:
- An organization holding a current tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3), (4), (6) or (19) of the Internal Revenue Code;
- A recognized government entity: state, county, or city agency, including law enforcement or fire departments, that are requesting funds exclusively for public purposes;
- A K-12 public or private school, charter school, community/junior college, state/private college or university; or
- A church or other faith-based organization with a proposed project that benefits the community at large.
- Management will review the application and make a funding recommendation.
- Each facility manager may set the frequency and process in which application determinations are made.
- Organizations will be notified of any decision via e-mail. All funding decisions are final.
- If an organization is approved, donation / sponsorship checks will be mailed directly to the recipient organization’s address listed in the donation application. Please allow two to four weeks for delivery.